Search This Blog

Thursday 5 October 2017

2017 Book Discussion Challenge


I'll be honest: I've been super unmotivated to blog lately. Don't hate me!

https://m.popkey.co/e81c94/AozKJ_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=popkey&i=cats-animals&l=search&f=.gif

I've just been working so much, with early mornings, and I'm also planning a year au pairing abroad in America (leaving in November, eek!!) so I've always been too tired to do anything more than a simple review or wrap up post. And don't get me started on responding to comments! I'm just terrible. I'm sorry.
 
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11118/111183257/4919291-a1.gif 
 
But I'm going to try and do better, and this is going to start with signing up for the 2017 Discussion Challenge with the hosts Feed Your Fiction Addiction and It Starts at Midnight. I'm not going to do great as it's already October, but I'll carry this over into 2018. I promise I'll do my very best to keep up to date with you all! 

If you have any ideas for posts too, please let me know! They're always handy to have around.

The Levels

1-10 – Discussion Dabbler
11-20 – Creative Conversationalist
21-30 – Chatty Kathy
31-40 – Terrifically Talkative
41+ – Gift of the Gab

I'll probably only hit Discussion Dabbler this year, but let's aim for Creative Conversationalist for the minimum for 2018, okay? You are all responsible for keeping me on task with these discussions!! (kisses)

5 comments:

  1. I'm been neglecting my blog too...*ducks in shame* This is definitely a great idea to get back into blogging! I might have to give it a shot too, ahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one! I hope you get ack into blogging properly too, and thanks :D

      Delete
  2. Are you getting a new Buy labrador retriever puppies online or thinking about it? We're so excited for you and we know you'll give your new companion a great, loving home Order labrador retriever online. where to find this lifelong family member so visit our website we had a great experience. our puppy arrived happy and healthy. Sunshine Labrador Retrievers provide services 100% satisfied.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even the vanilla thermos gets Best kitchen accessories online a revamp and makes it to our list with exotic floral patterns to please the senses each time you tip it over for a hot cuppa or chilled glassful of refreshment. And, with a dependable cash on delivery option as well as free shipping*, you can now shop at leisure, any time of day on this online shopping website.
    Non stick baking mat
    Ceramic bakeware with gold handles
    Heat resistant silicone gloves
    Manual garlic press
    Digital measuring cup

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this post!
I love comments and seeing that people took the effort to actually write something always makes me smile :)
I reply to every comment made, so be sure to leave something if you have something to say! :)
Hope you have a great day! x