Search This Blog

Monday 23 May 2016

Introducing the Summer 2016 Review Train!

Hey everybody! Well, exams are almost over, TV shows are finishing their seasons, the weather is getting warmer, so you know what that means? SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE! Can I get an excited cheer from the audience?
Thanks Hermione :)
For me, summer means catching up my sleep, planning fun days out with friends, and of course, lots and lots of reading! And a nice way to start off the summer was to plan something fun with my fellow bloggers. This is called the Summer 2016 Review Train!

For anyone wondering, this is something organised by the very sweet Brittany over at Space Between the Spines. Basically, 10 bloggers have gotten together and decided to read and review a summer read (hence the name), and then post that review on the day selected. Click the link to Brittany's blog to get more information! There's also going to be an awesome giveaway at the end of the tour, so I hope you'll all stick around for that! 

Below are all the dates, blogs and books being reviewed for this review train. I hope you all get involved in this as much as possible! :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 30th - Genni at Ready, Set, Read is reviewing The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
May 31st - Lauren at Always Me is reviewing Future Shock by Elizabeth Briggs
June 1st - Laura at Blue Eye Books is reviewing The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
June 2nd - Sam at Tsundoku Books is reviewing Even if the Sky Falls by Mia Garcia
June 3rd - Czai at The Blacksheep Project is reviewing Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
June 4th - Alicia at A Kernel of Nonsense is reviewing The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
June 5th - Ashley at [Insert Title Here] is reviewing Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
June 6th - Sinead at Less Reality, More Books is reviewing The Square Root of Summer by Harriet Reuter Hapgood
June 7th - Ashley at What's She Reading? is reviewing Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
June 8th - Brittany at Space Between the Spines is reviewing Summer Days and Summer Nights by Stephanie Perkins et al + GIVEAWAY! =D

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for introducing the train Sinead! I'm following everyone right now. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No bother Gennifer! I'm following everyone too :) It's a fantastic way to meet new bloggers and friends!

      Delete
  2. I'm super excited for this review train! I've heard good things about The Square Root of Summer, so I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of it :)

    Also, I tagged you in the Bloglovin' Tag http://tsundokubooks.blogspot.com/2016/05/the-bloglovin-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sam! I'll definitely try and do it!

      Delete

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this post!
I love comments and seeing that people took the effort to actually write something always makes me smile :)
I reply to every comment made, so be sure to leave something if you have something to say! :)
Hope you have a great day! x