Search This Blog

Thursday 30 July 2015

Thursday Quotables #2: Every Last Breath



Welcome to Thursday Quotables! This feature is the place where you highlight a great quote, line or passage you've discovered in a book you're currently reading. Whether it's something heart-warming, heart-breaking, funny or inspiring, Thursday Quotables is where my favourite line(s) of the week will be, and I invite you to join in! It's hosted by Lisa at BookShelf Fantasies, so be sure to check her out :)

The book this week is Every Last Breath by Jennifer L Armentrout. It's the finale in one of my favourite trilogies which was so highly anticipated by all of her fans. You all know who you are! ;) 

17455817

This book is incredibly quotable, but I've narrowed it down to two great ones:

Quote 1: "When is there ever a right time to fully give your heart to another? There are always going to be obstacles. You just have to decide which ones are worth it."

Quote 2: "Crap on a cracker, he'd flipped off an Alpha! And he'd called the Alpha Bob! Who did that? Seriously?"

If real life would stop getting in the way, I could have this book finished in a couple of hours. It's amazing, with great chemistry between the characters and an exciting plot. The quotes above show how Jen is able to go from a serious scene to a hilarious scene featuring our favourite demon, Roth. 

Have you read this book? What quotes grasped your heartstrings this week? Let me know in the comments below!

13 comments:

  1. Great quotes! I preordered this, but it won't arrive until a few weeks, but I'm really looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing, totally worth the wait! Just be careful of spoilers :)

      Delete
  2. I like the voice in this quotes, so strong.
    Good choices ;-)

    I'm taking part in the meme too, in case you feel like checking
    http://theoldshelter.com/thursday-quotables-the-viper-and-the-urchin/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really make you think right? And laugh! Thanks, checking yours out now :)

      Delete
  3. Aww, the first one is so sweet! It's true though isn't it? There never seems to be a good time to do it, you just have to go for it. Great quotes :D
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it's so true in the case of love triangles :) This totally wise quote is actually said by a demon, no less! Thank you :)

      Delete
  4. I love the first quote you can tell she is so strong and so thought provoking! Great quotes! And seriously who would stand up to an Alpha?

    Here is mine: http://afoldinthespine.weebly.com/home/thursday-quotables-1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only Roth ;) Thanks, checking yours out now!

      Delete
  5. The second one made me laugh. The these quotes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen totally wins again with this book! Want it to go on forever :)

      Delete
  6. Nice quotes! I like the idea in the first one -- that there's never going to be a perfect time, so you just have to decide to go for it. I've never read anything by this author, but I'm guessing I really should!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's really rather wise! Well, considering Jennifer L Armentrout is my favourite author, I would definitely recommend it! I'd start Obsidian, the first in her Lux series, as that's my favourite series of hers :)

      Delete
  7. I can't wait to read this one! The quotes are lovely :)

    Aeriko @ http://thereadingarmchair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this post!
I love comments and seeing that people took the effort to actually write something always makes me smile :)
I reply to every comment made, so be sure to leave something if you have something to say! :)
Hope you have a great day! x